Custom Search

Philippians 1:6

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Alli update Thur

Good day today. Alli's beginning to be silly again. The neurosurgeon called and wants to see her tomorrow for an evaluation. Be praying that it will be thorough and that she'll be provided with God ordained care. Please pray I'll remember all the comments and questions I wanted to bring before them. And pray for safety as we travel (it's out of town).
Pray for my sweet E as she'll be helping me with the girls!
And tonight I am burdened with a need a dear friend has. Please remember my friend who is going through heartache with an attempted adoption. Lift up this sweet family in your prayers tonight to give this family comfort in their time of uncertainty and peace in knowing God has a perfect plan for this precious child's life who's caught in this struggle.
No child is brought into this world by mistake, regardless of what some irresponsible people may think. And children are not punishment, but a precious Blessing. God intended for each one to be here, and has a special plan for their lives. And God has special people in this world He has ordained to be their parents. And as much as we love them and want to protect them from the world, a sweet friend reminded me, they're only a loaner to us. Our children are not our own, they are His. And He created us a family, to help one another on our journey towards Him- our birth families, our extended families, our friend families, our church families...His family. How wonderful to be adopted into the family of Christ!

1 comment:

Totallyscrappy said...

May God grant you safe travel as you go to Alli's appointment. And extra blessings on E. :)
A prayer for your friend. May God's will be done in all the families touched by this one family.
I've tagged you on my blog for a little bloggy fun!

Custom Search