Custom Search

Philippians 1:6

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Testing, testing, testing...(Alli update)

They're repeating CPC and CRP blood tests later today. Alli is resting right now. She had an episode after lunch today where she became violent. I've never seen that before. Afterward she went into the blank stare, then climbed into my lap and went to sleep and has been sleeping for hours now. So I wonder if she may have had a seizure. Whatever it was, I didn't like it!
As usual, the staff here is wonderful. Hubby had to return to work, so mom is here with me. She's fairing well! Crocheting of course.
The EEG tech told us we'd be here overnight and based on what the readouts look like in the morning, he may decide to leave it hooked up another 24. But we won't know that until probably lunch time tomorrow.
As always, thanks for your prayers and support. The sleep deprivation was tough, but God has been gracious. My blessed aunt who lives in the area brought us lunch today (love you dear!) and then I took a nap while mom hovered over Alli for me.
I wonder if they'll let me have a copy of the tape for memorabilia? No scrap booking that one J!
Plug to E, thanks for caring for my girls! Kiss them or spank them, or whatever it is they need for me and tell them I love them and miss them.
Love to everyone! Continue to pray. With her sleeping so hard now, this may turn into an UP night.

1 comment:

Totallyscrappy said...

I give thanks for all the people that God is putting in your path to help and guide.

Custom Search