Custom Search

Philippians 1:6

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Pray on this the Lord's day (Alli update)

NEEDING ADVICE!
Last night Alli started running fever. It was 103.2. She slept quite restlessly although the ibuprofen brought her temp down. Wondering what might be happening, I sat up until 5 am watching her sleep. We got back up to see she had 102.5 at 9:45am, more ibuprofen. She's acting fine, but in light of all that's going on right now, I'm considering if I should call the doctors. It's just before 1 pm now, and it's 102.8, just 3 hrs after Ibuprofen. Alright all my medical buds out there, I want your advice. I don't want to be the mom who worries the doctor to death, but I don't dare want to miss something important either. Should we call?

2 comments:

Julie Driver said...

Hi, Tammy. I think I would call the doctor. I am not in the medical field, but I think it would ease your mind to speak with the doctor. I am certain he will not think you are worrying him...I'm sure he understands your concerns.
Andrew told me on Friday that you were out because Alli was "sick" so I have been checking your site. Alli and all of you are in our prayers. Please keep us posted!
--Julie Driver

Anonymous said...

How is Alli? Did her temp come down? Did you call the doctor? I would have told you to call for your peace of mind if nothing else. Elevated temperatures could be a warning sign at times. We are praying! Stand strong..."I am the God that healeth thee."

Custom Search