Custom Search

Philippians 1:6

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Just Because...

mudpiestodragonflies had one of those stir your heart posts today about taking pictures "just because". All too soon, those photos are the memory of days gone by that we can never get back. Cherish every moment. Spend the afternoon with someone you love "just because". And don't forget to snap a picture or two. Those days together that nothing really happened, will turn out to be some of your most treasured memories. They are for me.

Here's a few of my favorites along the way as today I've been reminded that it's not always to remember those who have passed on, but sometimes those who are just gone...
.

I love you guys!
Custom Search