Custom Search

Philippians 1:6

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

School's in, but that's not all.


Ahh, the smell of new books! September is always a very busy month for us. Now, I always love the start of a new school year and diving back into teaching.

Can't you see why?

But for my family, September is especially grand because we celebrate 3 very special birthdays. 3 of my four girls were born in September, and I love to entertain, especially for someone I love. So, two down, one more to go, and one BIG party next week.


Here's some birthday highlights so far.
Ofcourse, you see the REAL highlight...mmm...banana splits...

1 comment:

Totallyscrappy said...

I love, love all the pictures! Waiting for one more birthday girl...
What happens in preschool stays in preschool?!! Hold my cookies while milk blows out my nose! Snort.

Custom Search