Custom Search

Philippians 1:6

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Prayer Request



Please continue to pray for mudpiestodragonflies as her brother passed over the weekend. He leaves behind a wife and 3 girls who will need our prayers (not to mention an awesome sister). This stormy sea can sometimes toss us to and fro, making us feel our sails can stand no more. But praise God in knowing there is a captain, His Name Jesus, in whom even the winds obey...He will guide us through.
I know the Master of the wind. I know the Maker of the rain. He can can calm the storms, make the sun rise again. Yes, I know the Master of the Wind...

1 comment:

Totallyscrappy said...

Thank you for all your kind words and your faithful prayers. I'm still so glad that God allowed our paths to cross. What a blessing your family continues to be to me.

Custom Search