Custom Search

Philippians 1:6

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.

Monday, August 4, 2008

Prayer Request

I'd love to be a prayer warrior for you. Please reply to this post with any prayer requests you may have and I will join in praying for your need, no matter how big or small.
Today I wanted to pop in for a prayer request from mudpiestodragonflies. Her brother collapsed and is in ICU. Please pray for my Judy and her sweet, sweet family during this time. I pray that this time will bring them all closer to Christ, and closer to one another, and that somehow through this experience that the name of God might be Glorified.
2 Corinthians 1:3-4
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our affliction so that we will be able to comfort those who are in any affliction with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.
We love you Judy!

1 comment:

Totallyscrappy said...

What a joy it was to see your work on the ginghouse, real and virtual. :)
What a blessing you are in my life and please continue to pray for my brother.

Custom Search