Custom Search

Philippians 1:6

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Prayer Request this week


I have a precious lady in my life who emailed me with some personal prayer requests just a few moments ago. Please pray for "L" that God will create in her a peace that surpasses all understanding, and that His Name will be Glorified through her burdens. That she be blessed with strength, good rest, and time for relaxation and enjoyment of her family/friends. She's always so busy ministering to others. Pray God would bless her with a "Girls Night Out" where she could just be "one of the girls" without the weight of her burden or having to bear another's. Just time to be His child and fellowship with other chritian ladies in good fun. This is my prayer for my good friend.

No comments:

Custom Search